Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

What's in the Bible Guest Blog!

Hi friends,
Have you heard of the series What's in the Bible? Created by Phil Vischer, of Veggie Tales, it uses puppets and cartoons, humor and catchy songs to teach your kids about God's Word. I am a huge fan of their DVD's and have been an affiliate of theirs since their first few DVDs came out. If your kids haven't seen them yet, you should definitely check them out. My kids have learned so much about the Bible as they've laughed and sung along. What's in the Bible? is currently having a fantastic sale: all the DVD's are marked down to $9.97, plus the more you order the better the deal. And free shipping sitewide! Click on the link below to go to their online store.

This month, I am excited to be a guest blogger on their site. I had been thinking and praying about how to keep our focus on Christ this Advent season, and summed up my thoughts in a blog post called Simplifying the Celebration. I'd love to hear ways that you are keeping your holiday festivities simple yet meaningful. And I'd love for you to pop over to What's in the Bible? and check out my post. :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment