Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Hawaii

Last month at this time, my husband and I had the privilege of getting to visit one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Hawaii is gorgeous. I wish that each of you reading could spend some time there. I've heard that the most beautiful places on earth are just glimpses of what heaven will be like. If that is accurate, which seems logical, Heaven will be incredible, because Hawaii is amazing. I could take you through what we did each day, but I don't want to bore you. I will just say that even though we stayed at a gorgeous resort for the majority of the trip (it was an incentive trip that my husband qualified for--woo-hoo!) and spent a lot of time wearing these

and seeing many, many of these



and enjoying all the amenities like you can see here


with sunsets like this


and spent hours with my feet in the sand and a book in my hand


my absolute favorite part of our trip was spending time with this guy 


After over 12 years of marriage, I still really, really like this guy. 


And as much as I enjoyed visiting and learning more about Pearl Harbor


and driving around seeing views like the following




My absolute favorite part was just being with this guy







No comments:

Post a Comment