Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

We Have a Threenager!

Maggie turned three 6 months ago! I can barely remember what we did that day, so I decided I had better blog about it before I can't remember at all! 


There were two things that she asked for: a "jump-o-line" (Trampoline) and roller skates. We got her the trampoline and her grandparents got her the roller skates, plus her brothers got her some stickers and some girly Legos, her other grandparents got her Doc McStuffins dress up outfits, and her uncle got her some Doc McStuffins stuffed toys. All in all she was thrilled with her gifts.



She wanted to go to Target and to help me make purple cupcakes. What the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets! :)

She LOVED being sung to and blowing out her candles. I'm not sure why the picture below turned out the way it did, but it cracks me up.

Maggie is growing up so quickly and is becoming quite the fun girl. She makes up songs all day long and loves, loves, loves to be with people. I am so thankful for my Maggie-girl and can't wait to see what she'll be up to next! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment